13th September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Geophysics)? Eligibility to apply?

Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Geophysics. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for applying in this course? What are the entrance exams I have to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Geophysics)? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria to apply for IAS and IPS? Study Materials to prepare for these Exams?
  3. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  4. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  5. Which course should I take after 10th to become an aeronautical engineer?
  6. NDA 1 2011 exam date? Date of issuing of Admit cards? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  8. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  9. What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?
  10. List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  13. Eligibility to study in New Jersey for a married women who has completed 12th? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  15. What is the eligibility to study PG 1 year course in national power training institute? How to apply for the exam?
  16. Entrance exams to study MDS in AFMC for BDS candidate? Eligibility to join?
  17. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  18. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
25th September 2015, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Geophysics)? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Geophysics. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for applying in this course? What are the entrance exams I have to appear?
IIT JAM is an entrance exam for M.Sc in Geophysics in IIT.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree from recognized university are eligible for M.Sc admission through IIT JAM exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.

Important Dates

Starting Online Application : 02/09/2015

Last Date of Application : 14/10/2015

Admit-Cards Downloads From : 31/12/2015

JAM Exam : 07/02/2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?