5th May 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and qualification required to apply in AIIMS MDS entrance exam?

Hello,
I want to apply in AIIMS MDS entrance exam. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to apply? And also let me know the qualification which is required to apply. Thank you in advance.

6th May 2016, 05:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and qualification required to apply in AIIMS MDS entrance exam?

Eligibility Criteria and Qualification required to apply for AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam:

AIIMS PG Entrance Examination is going to be held for Post Graduate and Post Doctoral Admissions. The MDS Entrance Examination is going to be held on 8th May, 2016.

Click here for More Details

The minimum educational qualification required for MDS is a "BDS Degree" from a recognized university recognized by the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India. And you must have scored minimum 55% marks (in case of OBC) and 50% marks in case of SC/ ST Category in BDS Course. You must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship / Practical training on or before 30th July, 2016.

Click here for Brief Details regarding the exam
6th May 2016, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and qualification required to apply in AIIMS MDS entrance exam?

For MDS admission in AIIMS one must have at least 55% marks in BDS degree from a recognized dental college. 12th months of rotating internship is compulsory to have for admission.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam conducted by the institute. Hence, if you fulfill the criteria then be prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?