29th February 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Should I apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam if 2 months is left? Tips for preparation?

Hello,
I would be really grateful if anyone could advice me on how to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam? Also I have passed out BDS recently so whether I should appear for this entrance exam since the time left with me is just about 2 months? Please advice me.

13th March 2016, 07:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam if 2 months is left? Tips for preparation?

Yes you can prepare in this amount of time that is left.
It is best for you to now join a coaching class and make sure that you prepare with guidance from a experts.
This is the best way for you with the time left, you will have to take expert guidance to be able to crack the Entrance Examination for MDS in AIIMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?