6th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com final year student?

Hello,
I would like to know the eligibility for admission
in Delhi University for M.Com course?
I am doing final year of B.Com from same university.
Please let me know immediately.

9th May 2015, 07:37 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com final year student?

If you have completed bachelor's degree in commerce from Delhi University then you should have enough knowledge about admission in M.Com because being a student of the same university in which, you want to get your PG completed, must have complete knowledge well anyways, if you are somewhat confused and not cleared your doubts then you should read the details given below :

Those candidates who are looking for admission under category should have following eligibility.

>> Candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in commerce (B.Com) Honours from Delhi University with 65% marks for UR and 58.5 for OBC category candidates OR

>> Candidate should have completed B.Com Pass or B.Com Degree from Delhi University with at least 70% marks for General and 63% marks for OBC category candidates.

No percentage marks required from SC/ST category candidates.

The general eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Com in DU is following for all category candidates :

>> Should have completed B.Com honours with 50% marks for UR and 45% marks for OBC category. OR

>> Must have completed B.Com Pass or B.Com Degree with 55% marks for UR and 59.5 marks for OBC OR

>> Should have completed B.A. Honours in Economics with 50% marks for UR and 45% marks for OBC candidates. OR

>> Should have passed BBS, BBA, BIFA and BBE with 60% marks for UR and 54% marks for OBC candidates.

A candidate willing to get direct admission under category should apply for admission directly and his/her final selection will be based on percentage marks secured in B.Com from DU.

A candidate seeking admission in DU for M.Com who have completed graduate from other university will be required to appear for entrance examination conducted by the university so first of all he/she needs to qualify that entrance examination.

His/her final selection will be finalized on the basis of marks secured in entrance examination and percentage marks of previous qualification.

For more details, you should visit the official website of DU and go to Master's Degree Courses and choose M.Com then you may collect more details.
9th May 2015, 01:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know the eligibility for admission
in Delhi University for M.Com course?
I am doing final year of B.Com from same university.
Please let me know immediately.
Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission in Delhi university:-

If you have completed B.Com degree with above 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com admission in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
3rd May 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of.. final yr.(b.com) from sol(du) result will come on november.. can i apply for m.com..??at du
17th June 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can a b.com final year student from sol apply for M.com from du if his result will be announce on November of that year.
29th April 2022, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my final exam but the result is not issued then we want to apply M.com can I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?