25th December 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc(MLT) and I want to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology. I want to know that am I eligible to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  2. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology for B.Sc(MLT) graduate? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  4. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. After MSc in Microbiology can we study M.D in microbiology? Is it related to medical field?
  7. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  9. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  10. Information about MSc Zoology? What is the eligibility?
  11. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  12. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  13. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  14. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  15. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  16. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  17. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
3rd January 2016, 05:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc(MLT) and I want to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology. I want to know that am I eligible to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology or not?
Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Microbiology or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Medical Microbiology.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?