9th December 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in GATE for ECE 4th year student? Is it necessary to apply without any backlog? How to prepare without coaching? Last date of application fee?

Friends,
What is the process for applying for GATE? I am in the 4th year of ECE. How to prepare for exam without going to coaching? For applying for GATE, there shouldn't be any backlog is it true or not? When is the last day for paying application fee for GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  2. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  3. Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for GATE for B.E 4th semester student?
  5. For which private companies can I apply after scoring 62% in ECE with 2 backlog? What is the selection procedure?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  7. How can I apply and get booklet of GATE? Procedure, last date of application, important dates and benefits of GATE?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  9. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  11. How to prepare for GATE exam while in 4th semester ECE in RTU? Which books to refer for Mathematics?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Last date of application?
  13. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  14. Student having backlog in 4th semester can apply for M.Com in Punjab University?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  17. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?
3rd January 2016, 06:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in GATE for ECE 4th year student? Is it necessary to apply without any backlog? How to prepare without coaching? Last date of application fee?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. You have to fill the GATE application online only.

Following are the process for filling the GATE form:

>>visit to the GOAPS website then register after filling the personal details.

>>you will get a registration ID and password in your respective email ID.

>>using this, you have to fill the remaining form regarding educational qualifications, test center location etc and pay the fee online using debit card, credit card, net banking etc

Following are the tips you have to follow for preparation:

--Read your core subjects thoroughly and make proper notes of it.

--Solve previous year questions to analyze the pattern of questions asked in the exam

--join any online test series to analyze your performance.

--Make a proper time table in which you have to include some time for revision too.

For applying the GATE exam, it does not matter whether you have any backlog or not. The thing is that you must be awarded the B.Tech Degree when the counseling of GATE starts for admission in different colleges.

I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online form has been over i.e 1st October 2016.

**Below is the attachment regarding the full detail notification for the GATE 2016. If you have any doubt, then you can go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate 2016.pdf(1.74 MB, 22 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?