10th March 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Tech for MSc(IT) student

Sir, I am studying MSc(IT). After my MSc, I want to do M.Tech. But the problem is I did 12th with PCB. After 12th I did BSc(IT). So, still I am eligible for M.Tech?

21st April 2018, 03:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Tech for MSc(IT) student

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Tech course:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to pursue this M.Tech course with the above mentioned criteria. In general, to get admission into M.Tech course, the basic educational qualification that every college looks at is "Bachelor's Degree" and not 12th Class degrees.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized university minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> Besides this you must have qualified GATE or concerned college's M.Tech Entrance Examination for getting admission into this M.Tech course. Hence, I can say that, 12th Class streams are not that important to check your eligibility criteria. Based on this, you are eligible to pursue this M.Tech course. Generally this eligibility criteria slightly varies from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?