26th July 2018, 01:19 PM
ealbino

Eligibility to study MTech(Telecommunication) for BTech(IT) graduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BTech in IT. I want to do my MTech in Telecommunication. So, am I eligible to study MTech in this specialization? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIITs?
  2. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Human Embryology) in Singapore for a graduate from NAAC accredited Grade-A college?
  4. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection course? Best colleges with eligibility for admission?
  5. Eligibility to study PGDCA for B.A. graduate?
  6. Eligibility to study BEd for Accountancy graduate? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Course from government colleges?
  8. Details about Graduate Medical Education course? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Post Graduate CLAT?
  10. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies from reputed college? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  12. Eligibility to study MCA for BBA(H) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi? How to get admission?
  14. How to join M.Tech in Foreign Universities afte doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  15. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it?
  16. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science? Best institutions and entrance exams for it?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate course in Ophthalmology? Where should I apply for it? Fee structure of this course?
  18. Detailed information about Distance Diploma in Material Management course for 11th student?
29th July 2018, 01:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Telecommunication) for BTech(IT) graduate?

Eligibility to study M.Tech(Telecommunication) for B.Tech(IT) graduate are given below.

=> M.Tech. Telecommunication Engineering or Master of Technology in Telecommunication Engineering is a postgraduate Telecom course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Tech with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Master of Technology in Telecommunication Engineering course after completing B.Tech IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?