7th October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA in SRM University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science. I want to do MCA. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA course? And I have secured 71% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 60% in B.Sc. I am asking my eligibility for MCA in SRM University.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  2. Eligibility for MCA lateral entry in SRM University after B.Sc and fee details for the same?
  3. Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  5. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?
  7. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com graduate?
  8. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  9. How can I get admission in Microbiology branch after PG in computers?
  10. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Is IGNU university good for doing MCA part time course? Best universities for doing MCA in Mumbai?
  12. Eligibility to study MCA for BCA graduate of SMU?
  13. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which university is the most reputed for MCA in Chennai? Which one to choose between Anna University and SRM university?
  15. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  16. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications?
  17. How much rank is needed in JEE mains to study nuclear science in SRM University?
  18. Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?
13th October 2015, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA in SRM University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

If you have studied maths as one of the subject in class XII then you are surely eligible for MCA admission in SRM University. Therefore, make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in maths at class XII level from a recognized board of education.

Admission is mostly on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university. Also, there us percentage criteria and you must have at least 50% marks in B.Sc computer science.
14th October 2015, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA in SRM University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science. I want to do MCA. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA course? And I have secured 71% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 60% in B.Sc. I am asking my eligibility for MCA in SRM University.
Yes, B.Sc in Computer Science candidates are eligible for MCA course in SRM university.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?