7th October 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do M.A.(Education) for distance English postgraduate?

Respected Sir/Mam,
Am I eligible to do M.A. in Education I have completed M.A. in English through distance education? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Distance M.Phil in Microbiology course for a postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  4. Can I register for PhD course in Calicut University being a Distance M.A.(English) postgraduate of Andhra University?
  5. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  6. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  8. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.Phil Distance Course?
  10. List of foreign universities which offer M.Sc and Research program?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WBPSC Executive exam for M.A.(English) postgraduate?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Phil in English?
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance MA in English from IGNOU?
  14. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English
  15. Possibility to do M.Ed in English Language for a postgraduate? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to apply in TRB exam for M.A. and B.Ed(History) postgraduate?
  17. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
14th October 2015, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do M.A.(Education) for distance English postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
Am I eligible to do M.A. in Education I have completed M.A. in English through distance education? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
You have completed M.A in English so you are not eligible for M.A in Education.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Education from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in Education admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?