9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of MS(Mathematical Science) course which is available in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  3. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  5. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  6. Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  7. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  9. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  10. List of top 15 engineering colleges of MP? Total number of seats available in each branch?
  11. Top 10 BTech colleges available in Bhopal
  12. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  13. Which college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring a cutoff of 30.726
  14. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  15. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  16. Which are the colleges for M.Tech? My GATE score is 297
  17. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 25,807? I have scored 141 marks in AIEEE aptitude test
  18. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?