14th May 2017, 09:59 PM
Harsha reen

Which one is best among B.Arch and B.Tech CS?

I Have completed HSC with score of 1002, and i am interesting in B.Arch course and also B.Tech in C.S. I need to know which is the best among these two.

Related Questions:
14th May 2017, 11:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is best among B.Arch and B.Tech CS?

As per my suggestion you can go for B.Arch course rather than B.Tech CS course. Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course. The duration of Bachelor of Architecture course is five years.

For Bachelor of Architecture course candidate must have passed 12th class with Mathematics from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

The name of best college for you are given below.

BEST PLACE FOR B.ARCH COURSE

=> Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh

=> School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), New Delhi

=> Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
15th May 2017, 02:20 AM
ranu shahi

Both are good in their own field, but I suggest you to do B.Tech CS because it has a better scope in future. In every sector computer knowledge is important, and engineering with computer science has better scope.
15th May 2017, 07:17 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Both course have good job opportunities in recent years. But with Information technology sector having good days in present time, Bachelor of technology in computer science engineering is the best option out of two.

You have ample job opportunities in companies like Google, Facebook, TCS, IBM, Infosys, Tech Mahindra etc.
15th May 2017, 07:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

B.Arch and B.Tech in Computer science are two completely different fields. Both have good scope in the market, if you have good practical knowledge in your field.
B.Arch is the bachelor's degree which can be utilized to develop various infrastructure design, building structure management etc. So, if you are interested in Architecture design then you shall go for B.Arch after completion of 12th standard.

On the other hand, if you interested in computer applications, programming, web development etc. then you shall go for B.Tech in Computer Science. You can also go for this course after completion of 12th standard. from any recognized school.
15th May 2017, 09:23 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science engineering is more job and career oriented as compared to Bachelor of Architecture. If you are interested in B.Tech then you must opt for it without any hesitation.

You can apply for Joint Entrance examination and clear it to get admission in top colleges of Indian like IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?