15th December 2015, 12:19 PM
pkm mali

BCA holder can do B.Ed? Which subject should I choose and from which university?

Sir,

I completed bca and msc in computer science so tell me that can i do bca and which subject can i choose and from which university?

15th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA holder can do B.Ed? Which subject should I choose and from which university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkm mali View Post
Sir,

I completed bca and msc in computer science so tell me that can i do bca and which subject can i choose and from which university?
Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BCA.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is an undergraduate academic course which can be given by students who wants to pursue career in teaching or related fields. The duration of the course is generally one year and it consists of two semesters. This course can also be pursued through correspondence. However then the duration of this course becomes two years.

To do this course firstly you need a bachelor's degree. This degree has to be obtained from a recognized university. You need at least 50% of marks at graduation level. Entrance test is conducted by various educational bodies or universities.

B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus:-
  • Numerical Ability
  • GK and Mental Ability
  • English
  • Teaching Potential
  • Language Test
List of B.Ed Colleges where you can apply:-
  • Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
  • Amity Institute of Education, New Delhi
  • Bangalore University
  • Panjab University, Chandigarh
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
15th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA holder can do B.Ed? Which subject should I choose and from which university?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree from any recognised university. B.Ed stands for bachelor of Education.

It is a two year course and candidates need to qualify in entrance examination to get admission. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have passed graduation from recognised university with at least 50% aggregate relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about admission detail visit the official website for university.
15th December 2015, 08:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.

To get admission you need to appear in entrance examination which conducted by various university and eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must ha e passed graduation from recognised university with at least 50% aggregate.

It is compulsory course to get recruitment as teacher in government schools after qualifying in CTET or TET examination.
15th December 2015, 10:39 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkm mali View Post
Sir,

I completed bca and msc in computer science so tell me that can i do b.ed and which subject can i choose and from which university?
Yes you can do B.ed after your BCA or MSC degree. To getting admission for the B.Ed the candidate must have graduation qualification and you have this qualification so you can easily get admission in B.Ed. And you can choose the subjects according to your interest like if you are good in Mathematics than choose Mathematics, if you are good in English than choose English. Don't listen others just do in which you are best and you have interest only than you can get better percentage in your course and that will benefit for you. You can take admission also in universities but to getting admission in university or government college you have to appear for the exam conducted by university and also comes in merit list. Your graduation percentage also vary to get admission there.
Some of the colleges where you can take admission are following:
1) Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
2) Lady Irwin College, Delhi
3) Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
4) SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
5) St. Xavier College of Education, Patna
6) D M College of Teacher Education, Imphal
7) Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
8) University of Punjab
9) University of Pune
10) University of Bombay
11) Himachal Pardesh University
12) A.G. Teacher college, Ahmedabad
Top Universities offering B.Ed Correspondence
- Annamalai University
- Bangalore University
- University of Kerala
- University of Madras
- Maharishi Dyananda University
- Mother Teresa Womens University
- Patna University
- SNDT Women's University
- Madurai Kamaraj University
15th December 2015, 11:07 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes definitely you can apply for B.ed course having completed BCA course.

You need to appear entrance exam.You should have minimum 60% marks in graduation then you can apply for B.ed course.

If you have done BCA its better to go for MCA.B.Ed is a teaching course.
9th August 2020, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

After BCA which optional subject I can choose among science, commerce,arts for B.Ed entrance?
26th August 2021, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Am arts student in 12th class in graduation am completed BCA (Bachelor of computer applications) with 70%(maths, statistics, accounts)in 2 years .Am intrested teaching field BED So plz tell me which subject am eligible social or maths in government job plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?