19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?

I want to apply for Bachelor in International Hospitality Management course in IIAS School of Management. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  2. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  5. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  6. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  8. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  9. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  12. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata through MAT
  13. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  14. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  16. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  17. Course structure of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University? -- [New]
  18. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata?
15th November 2020, 05:36 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?

Entrance exam applicable to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management can be seen below.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by institution which is followed by interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?