27th June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MSc(Maternity Nursing) Degree of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do MSc(Maternity Nursing) from SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a professor or not? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  3. Requirements to get MSc(Maternity Nursing) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  4. Course structure of MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  7. How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  8. What is the scope of joining M.Tech in Biomedical engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  9. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  10. In which branch will I get admitted after scoring 36000 in SRMEE?
  11. How to get admission in SRM Kattankulathur
  12. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get structural engineering after scoring 166 rank in SRMEE?
  14. What cut-off mark do we need to join Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of top 20 engineering colleges in tamilnadu?
  16. Can I get admission in computer science in SRM Kattankulathur campus with a rank of 7678?
  17. Best colleges in Kerala/Tamilnadu to do correspondence in M.Tech civil
  18. Which are the best universities for engineering? I have completed 12th
15th July 2018, 08:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MSc(Maternity Nursing) Degree of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

** M.Sc. Maternity Nursing or Master of Science in Maternity Nursing is a postgraduate Nursing programme.

** As per my knowledge, yes you can become a Professor with M.Sc(Maternity Nursing) Degree of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Potheri, Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?