6th April 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?

I am looking forward to do MSc in Criminology from The Global Open University. So, I would like to know that which entrance exam exam I have to appear for getting admission?

5th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to do MSc in Criminology from The Global Open University. So, I would like to know that which entrance exam exam I have to appear for getting admission?

There is no entrance examination for the admission to study MSc Criminology in The Global Open University. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Those candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline are eligible to study the MSc Criminology course in The Global Open University. Candidates can download the application from the official website of the university. Candidates can find the details about the course and admission procedure in The Global Open University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?