21st April 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience?

I m doing bsc in zoology, i m interested to do masters degree in neuroscience.,.can any one guide me about its entrance exam and coleges offering it

Related Questions:
  1. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  2. Question paper and syllabus of M.Sc Neuroscience entrance of AMU? -- [New]
  3. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience?
  5. What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech
  6. After MSc in Neuroscience what are the jobs available? How much is the pay scale?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  8. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  10. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  11. What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?
  12. How to join the research field after completing M.Tech in Neuroscience?
  13. Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  14. Research in neuroscience and behavioural science while pursuing B.Sc?
  15. Which are the colleges providing BSc Neuroscience in India
  16. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing MCA and B.Ed?
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
15th August 2014, 09:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m doing bsc in zoology, i m interested to do masters degree in neuroscience.,.can any one guide me about its entrance exam and coleges offering it
Yes of course you are eligible for M.Sc Neuroscience after B. Sc Zoology course. The entrance examination for M.Sc Neuroscience will be conducted by the institution itself. The admission to the course is based on the entrance examination performance.

Master of Science in Neuroscience (M.Sc). The duration of the course is for two years which is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission in M.Sc Neuroscience Course
  • The applicant must have passed bachelor program in Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Neurobiology/ Neuroscience/ Zoology along with Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent education institute established under law in India.
  • The Applicant who completed graduation in veterinary science, MBBS and B.Tech in Biotechnology are also eligible.
  • The applicant must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate.
  • For SC/ST/OBC, the required percentage for admission to M.Sc Neuroscience course is at least 50% marks in qualifying exam.
  • You will have to qualify entrance examination conducted by the institution.
15th September 2017, 12:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam for M.Sc Neuroscience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

List of entrance Exam for M.Sc Neurosciences:-

1). IIS M.SC Entrance exam.

2). National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience Entrance exam.

3). Jiwaji University M.SC Neuroscience Entrance exam.

4). University of Madras Entrance Exam.

5). Sri Ramachandra University All India PG Entrance exam.

Eligibility Condition for M.Sc Neuroscience:- To apply for M.SC Neuroscience course minimum qualification required to apply is B.SC in Botany, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in neuroscience is 2 years.

Career Options after M.Sc Neurosciences:-

:- Neurologist.

:- Neurobiologist.

:- Neural engineer.

:- Biotechnologist.

:- Genotyping.

:- Neural network researcher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?