15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture in Coimbatore? Fee details of the course?

Hello sir, I am Arun from Salem. My sister has completed B.Sc in Agriculture in Chidambaram but she is willing to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture in Coimbatore. Please tell me the Entrance Exam which she has to appear in to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture in Coimbatore and please tell me the Fee Details of this course and what are the best colleges whihc offer this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  3. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  4. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  6. Schedule and other details of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam form?
  7. Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  10. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  11. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  12. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  14. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  15. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology?
  16. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  18. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
16th June 2016, 12:32 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture in Coimbatore? Fee details of the course?

M.Sc. in Agriculture is a two year duration postgraduate course based on the study of Agriculture Science and Technology . It deals with the study of forestry, farming, Agricultural Economics, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Soil Science and Food Technology.

The minimum qualification required to get admission in M.Sc. Agriculture course is either bachelor's degree in agriculture or bachelor's degree with science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths etc.
16th June 2016, 12:51 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture in Coimbatore? Fee details of the course?

M.Sc. in Agriculture is a two year duration postgraduate course based on the study of Agriculture Science and Technology . It deals with the study of forestry, farming, Agricultural Economics, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Soil Science and Food Technology.

The minimum qualification required to get admission in M.Sc. Agriculture course is either bachelor's degree in agriculture or bachelor's degree with science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?