27th February 2017, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  2. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  4. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  5. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?
  8. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  9. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  10. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  11. Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission? -- [New]
  12. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  14. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  15. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors?
  16. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the subjects that I should have in class 12th as well as in CET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  18. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
28th February 2017, 07:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?

B.Sc Agriculture is four year duration course from any recognised university.

Candidates passed 12th with PCM/PCB are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various universities and institutions for admission. The admission in government colleges and most of private institution are offered through entrance examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in examination for admission in course.
28th February 2017, 09:16 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?

You need to have minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th to apply for competitive entrance exam for admission in bachelor's degree in Agriculture. Some college also take direct admission in Bachelor of Agriculture on basis of percentage of marks.

Entrance exam is Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Engineering Entrance for admission. You can apply for this exam and clear it to get admission in Bachelor's degree in Agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?