27th May 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get LLM(International Law) admission in NLUJA Assam?

Hi everyone, I am looking for admission in National Law University and Judicial Academy of Assam for LLM in International Law course. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria through which I can secure admission for this LLM course in this university?

29th May 2018, 04:24 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get LLM(International Law) admission in NLUJA Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am looking for admission in National Law University and Judicial Academy of Assam for LLM in International Law course. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria through which I can secure admission for this LLM course in this university?

Eligibility to study LLM (International Law) in NLUJA, Assam is a pass in three year LLB or five year integrated degree from any university whose degree in recognized by the UGC with at least 55% marks. Candidates are admitted to the LLM (International Law) course based on their performance in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). There is no age limit to apply for the CLAT. Duration of the LLM (International Law) is one year. National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?