28th May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How many LLM(International Law) seats are available in NLUJA Assam?

Hi friends, can anyone of you provide me the information that how many seats are available in National Law University and Judicial Academy of Assam for LLM course in International Law? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap. Thank you!

29th May 2018, 02:10 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many LLM(International Law) seats are available in NLUJA Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you provide me the information that how many seats are available in National Law University and Judicial Academy of Assam for LLM course in International Law? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap. Thank you!

There are 30 seats available for LLM (Master of Laws) degree program in the NLUJA, Assam. For general category – 23, Scheduled Caste of Assam – 2, Scheduled Tribes of Assam (Plains) – 3 and Scheduled Tribes of Assam (Hills) – 2. Those candidates who have passed LLB three year or five year integrated degree with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to the LLM (International Law) course. Candidates are admitted to the course through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT PG). The NLUJA, Assam website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?