28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Computer Engineering) from Jamia Millia Islamia So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Relaxation available to get BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  8. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  9. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  10. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  13. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  14. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  15. Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?
  18. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
31st July 2018, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Computer Engineering) from Jamia Millia Islamia So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

There is an entrance examination is available to study MTech (Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates are admitted to the MTech (Computer Engineering) course in Jamia Millia Islamia on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination, group discussion and interview. Eligibility to study MTech (Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia is a pass in BE/BTech in Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science or MCA/MSc Computer Science / MSc (IT) / MSc (IMCA) or equivalent with not less than 60% marks.
31st July 2018, 09:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

You can get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia Institute to pursue M.Tech in Computer Engineering after clearing GATE entrance test.
You will get admission on the basis of marks scored in GATE.
You can also get direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?