17th June 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Event Management a better career option? Any other PG management program would be better for me?

I want to do mba in event management.Is this field is good as a better career option in future.
or any other pg management program i should go for???

7th April 2015, 01:19 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Is Event Management a better career option? Any other PG management program would be better for me?

MBA is itself a very good career option. So MBA in event management is definitely a good option. Event management is an option where you organize different big events for companies, where the companies have the option of not worrying about such big events. It is you or your company who will take the entire responsibility for the event, be it annual day function, or marriage, or award ceremonies or anything else. Every details of the function will be taken care of by you or your company. You will get a lump sum payment for hosting the event. But you will have to make payments logically to people who have worked for you to make the event successful. That headache will not be take by the company who appoints you.
Other than event management, there are
1) Hospital Management
2) Hospitality Management
3) Hotel Management
4) Retail Management
5) Supply Chain Management
There are few streams which you can think about. But join the stream, which you like the most and have the aspiration to contribute to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?