22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?

Hi, I would like to join DRPCAU, Samastipur for studying MTech in Soil and Water Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MTech course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  2. Whether DRPCAU, Samastipur offer MTech(Soil and Water Engineering)?
  3. Benefits of studying MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in DRPCAU, Samastipur?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?
  6. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Water Supply Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  8. How to study M.Tech in Genetics engineering from France? List of entrance exams and admission procedure for it?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  10. How to get admission in M.Tech Water Science and Engineering course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology? Other streams available for the same?
  11. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  12. Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. Top college to study Genetics Engineering with admission procedure
  14. List of colleges to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility and admission criteria to study M.E.(Water Resources Engineering) in Bharat Ratna Indira Gandhi College Of Engineering?
  17. Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NERIST, Itanagar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?