17th December 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Full information about requirements to do M.Sc Maths from Kurukshetra University?

I want to do m.sc in math from kuk .I am student of bca of kuk .please tell me how can i do this.if any addition paper is
required for fulfill the requirement of m.sc(math).then give full information of it.reply please..................

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  2. Date of availability of forms of MSc of Kurukshetra University? What is the process of doing MSc from KU Campus?
  3. Does Punjabi University offer MSc Maths in distance education? What is the requirement for MSc Maths?
  4. Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Kurukshetra University
  5. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  8. Where should I do my MSc after doing BSc? How is Kurukshetra and Thapar for the course?
  9. Kurukshetra University Information technology 6th Sem Management Information System Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  11. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biochemistry from Kurukshetra University
  12. Fee structure and syllabus of B.Ed distance?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in maths from Nagpur University? I have done MSc in maths
  14. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  15. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
  16. How can i do MSc Maths from IIT?
  17. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  18. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
20th December 2014, 01:53 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full information about requirements to do M.Sc Maths from Kurukshetra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do m.sc in math from kuk .I am student of bca of kuk .please tell me how can i do this.if any addition paper is
required for fulfill the requirement of m.sc(math).then give full information of it.reply please..................

To do M.sc Mathematics which is Post graduate course of 2 years duration in Kurukshetra University, you need to satisfy the education qualification needed. You have mentioned that you are doing BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) which is not satisfying the education qualification needed for doing M.sc Maths.

It is needed that you should have completed B.A./B.Sc/ B.A.(Hons.)/B.Sc.(Hons.) in Mathematics with at least 55% marks , apart from that there is no age limit for the course. To know about the scheme of examination of Kurukshetra university refer the file attached.

For more info check at http://www.kuk.ac.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M_Sc Math I to Iv sem.pdf(357.6 KB, 1185 views)
12th June 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full information about requirements to do M.Sc Maths from Kurukshetra University?

I want to do M.sc maths from KUK. I have done B.Com from KUK . Is i am eligible,''''
if not kindly advice me how can i do it from KKUK or other university
24th February 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com without maths.I was having commerce with maths till class 12th.But for my professional growth I need to do M.A maths.Kindly suggest
8th July 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done BTech In CSE but from the beginning i wanted to do Msc in maths but i did BTech now i realise that if i could have done Bsc and then Msc i would be successfull.
Please tell me can i do Msc maths now
29th July 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sec in maths after BCA????
2nd February 2022, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to do M.sc maths from KUK. I have done B.A MATHS from IGNOU . Is i am eligible,''''
if not kindly advice me how can i do it from KUK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?