30th October 2011, 02:12 AM
Raamu_c

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forestry or Agriculture being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Earth Science? What should I do to join these courses?

Sir i'm studying b.sc in earthscience with maths and computer science... I want to do m.sc in forestry or agricultural courses... Am i eligible to do there courses? What should i do to study that courses.. Please suggest me..

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges of Wild Life research in Odisha?
  2. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. Am I eligible to take up MSc in forensic science after doing BSc Forestry?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  6. Which course to prefer related to forest after 12th commerce?
  7. Which course should I take after passing 12th? Is there any scope? I have completed 10th and interested in genetics
  8. Am I eligible to join MSc in plant breeding after doing BSc Forestry?
  9. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  10. Eligibility of IBPS SO 2016 for B.Sc Forestry students -- [New]
  11. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  12. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  13. Can i join BSc Forestry after passing 2nd PUC science?
  14. Can I apply for CSIR NET Exam in Earth Sciences pursuing final year of M.Sc in Forestry?
  15. Courses available for MSc after BSc Agriculture in which I can apply?
  16. Can I go for MSc in Agriculture or Forestry after graduating in Botany? Names of the good institutes?
  17. Am I eligible to do MSc in forestry or any forestry related courses after doing B.Tech in Dairy Technology? What should I do to study that course?
  18. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forestry or Agriculture being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Earth Science? What should I do to join these courses?

I have B.Sc in software engineering, I want to study master of agriculture, what should I do and what procedures should I follow to get into such master degree?

Thank you
24th March 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forestry or Agriculture being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Earth Science? What should I do to join these courses?

Sir i have done b.tech in dairy technology... I want to do m.sc in forestry or any other forestry related course. Am i eligible to do there courses? What should i do to study that courses.. Please suggest me
22nd May 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

am i do msc-agriculture after bsc-computers..what should i do to join in this course?
21st August 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir can i b eligible to join MSC agriculture and i m completed with my BSC MLT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?