29th October 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to continue M.Tech again in IISc Bangalore after completing it in Kalyani government engineering college?

I always wanted to study in IISc Bangalore M.Tech but these seems impossible for me now because I have already enrolled in M.tech in computer science and engg. in kalyani government engineering college , West Bengal. So , I want to ask you is it good choice to do one more time M.Tech in IISc Bangalore if so then is there any other topic in the field of computer science and engg on which m.tech can be done. And will it be a good option to do m.tech two time may be in two different topics in the field of m.tech or should I go for Ph.D after m.tech.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. How Can I do Aerospace or Avionics after completing B.Tech(Electrical engineering) from Kalyani government engineering College(WBUT)? How can I do this from IIT's?
  4. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  5. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  6. Institutes for M.Tech, where I should apply if my GATE life science score is 308?
  7. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  11. Is Kalyani Government Engineering Colleges offering Civil Engineering Stream this year?
  12. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  13. How would you rate an M.Tech from IITB,IITM or IISc(M.E in case of IISc)? Is it an enviable Post Grad degree?
  14. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in IISC Bangalore after completing 5 years degree?
  16. Can I get admission in Kalyani Government Engineering college after scoring 677 in WBJEE
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  18. Can we do M.Tech computer science from Kalyani Government Engineering College without answering GATE?
30th October 2015, 04:40 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it good to continue M.Tech again in IISc Bangalore after completing it in Kalyani government engineering college?

You have enrolled in M.Tech in Computer science and Engineering in Kalyani government engineering college. You have a desire study in IISC Banglore. You want to do one more M.Tech course from IISC, Banglore. It’s up to you. You can do it.

**But in my opinion you need not to do one more time M.Tech course from IISC Banglore.

Following are the reasons for this:

--Again two years indulge in studying the M.Tech course which you have already enrolled this time.

--If you have keen interest in studying in IISC Banglore then you can join P.hd course from this college. So you have to prepare for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?