19th February 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it hard to do M.A. in Political Science from Calcutta University?

HELLO
how many candidate completed master degree
in political science stream every year?
i want to do M.A. as m doing B.A. in Political Science
from Calcutta University so is this hard?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. Where to get Political science question paper? I have completed graduation from Calcutta University with 61% marks
  4. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  6. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  7. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. can I do B.Ed after completing M.E in political Science at Bangalore University
  13. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  14. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  15. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  16. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  17. How to do correspondence M.Phil Political Science? Which university is best for it?
  18. How can I get previous year papers of political science?
8th March 2015, 09:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it hard to do M.A. in Political Science from Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELLO
how many candidate completed master degree
in political science stream every year?
i want to do M.A. as m doing B.A. in Political Science
from Calcutta University so is this hard?
Nothing like that, if you study regular with the proper concentration and Interest then it will be easy whatever course it may be. So, please study regular with proper concentration. It can't be said how many candidates are completed M.A in Political science every year. Because, it may differ from year to year based on various factors

Yes, you can do M.A through Calcutta University after completing B.A in Political science. The candidate who wants to undertake the M.A course has to be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate should be a compulsory pass in the Political science related subject at their graduation level.

Contact Information:
University of Calcutta
Address: Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Phone: 033 2241 0071
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?