1st June 2011, 06:17 PM
ketan007

Which course has a better career scope, value and will help me build a better future between BFM and BMS?

Hello Sir, which course is better BFM or BMS? I mean which 1 has more career scope and value and which will help me make a better future?

3rd September 2011, 12:39 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better between BFM and BMS? Which has a greater scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketan007 View Post
which course isz better bfm or bms?? means
whch have more scope, value
and wch course will help in building a better career?
Which course is better between BFM and BMS? Which has a greater scope?

Both fields are totally different and is suitable for students according to their interest.Your interest should be your first priority.

we can say that BMS is a combination of BBA and BCA. BMS contains subjects of management like -Marketing, Sales, HR e.t.c so it is good for those students who wants to go in the field of management. This field is considered a bit better than BFM.

In BFM , you generally learn subjects like -Accountancy, Law e.t.c and is good for those student who want to go in the field of share market and Investment.

With Regards
ravik1214
6th August 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between BFM and BMS? Which has a greater scope?

I WANT TO DO MBA IN FINANCE ...WICH IS BETTER BAF OR BFM???...AND WICH COLEGE IS BEST FOR BOTH OF THEM???
24th February 2013, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between BFM and BMS? Which has a greater scope?

What is bms about..and its scope?
30th May 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

bfm is much better than bms?
1st June 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better bfm or bms ...wid mba
2nd June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have intrest in BMS.
I have earned 65% marks.
Will it do ?
6th June 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the best course between BMS and BFM
13th January 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th std. I want to know that what will have more scope BAF or BFM. Can i do CS together with either of these two? What will be the starting salary? Will it increase with experience? And How much? And can i do MBA after either course ? And in which field?
1st July 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

At present which course should be opted-BFM or BMS for a person who wants to be self employed?
2nd July 2016, 02:58 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Which course has a better career scope, value and will help me build a better future between BFM and BMS?

In my opinion both the courses are equally good.

But I suggest you to opt for BFM.

Bachelor of Finance Management commonly known as BFM is an undergraduate program in Financial Management.
This course will help you to gain knowledge in the field of Financial Management.
Due to the rapid growth of financial sector in India , there are plenty of opportunities in this field.
After BFM you have plenty of options like Charted Accountancy , Financial Analyst , Management etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?