8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for distance MBA in Annamalai University? Better specialization for Mathematics postgraduate?

Can you help me to apply distance MBA course in Annamalai University? I want to do distance MBA from Annamalai University. Kindly tell me how can I apply? Please tell me which specialization would be better as I am postgraduate in Mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?
  2. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  3. Can I study distance PhD(Management Studies) in IGNOU being an MBA postgraduate of Annamalai University? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  6. Benefits of studying distance MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University?
  7. Requirements for B.Ed in distance education from Annamalai University?
  8. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  9. Best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate?
  10. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  11. Job opportunities for MBA correspondence student of Annamalai University?
  12. Which among Bharati Vidyapeeth University and Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu are best for pursuing MBA (Distance mode)? -- [New]
  13. Which institute/university is better to study Distance MBA among Amity University, SMU, KSOU, Annamalai University, Symbiosis, TASMAC and NIIT Imperia?
  14. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  16. Is Annamalai University degree valid for Government jobs?
  17. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  18. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
8th October 2016, 09:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for distance MBA in Annamalai University? Better specialization for Mathematics postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you help me to apply distance MBA course in Annamalai University? I want to do distance MBA from Annamalai University. Kindly tell me how can I apply? Please tell me which specialization would be better as I am postgraduate in Mathematics.

The aspirant can apply for MBA in Annamalai University through two ways. One is to apply through the study centre spot admission and other one is through post. To get the spot admission you should contact the study centre near your place. The staff in the study centre will guide you for the admission by providing the application forms and prospectus. You can also get the application from the university through post. After receiving it you have to apply to the university for the admission. The graduates in any discipline are eligible for the admission. The admission will be made after the passing of written Entrance Examination. The website link is Click Here
The MBA in Financial Management is the best specialization for Mathematics postgraduate. You can also choose MBA in International Business or MBA in Human Resource Management or MBA in Marketing Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?