16th November 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing Pharmacology

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Pharmacology and after completing I want to what should I do. Please tell me about the career opportunities after completing Pharmacology. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different job opportunities available after completing PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Can I get a job in any Pharmaceutical Company after completing PhD? -- [New]
  2. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  4. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
  5. What are the projects available after doing Masters in Pharmacology? Opportunities in M.Pharm Pharmacology?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Pharmacology in AIIMS after completing M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  9. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  10. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
  12. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  13. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after completing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics and M.Sc in medical pharmacology?
  14. What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  15. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  16. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  17. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
18th November 2016, 06:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing Pharmacology

Career opportunities after completing Pharmacology:-

Analytical Chemist

Biomedical Scientist

Clinical Research Associate

Healthcare Scientist, Immunology

Pharmacologist

Research Scientist( life sciences)

Research Scientist( medical).
18th November 2016, 08:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You have lot of job opportunities if you have completed your degree course in Pharmacology:

You can apply for these posts:

Drug Inspector

Pgharmacologist

Pharmacist

Healthcare Scientists

Research Science Scientist

Lecturer
18th November 2016, 11:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities after completion of Pharmacology:

After completion of Bachelor Degree in Pharmacology, you may pursue Post Graduate degree in the same stream. You may pursue MD in Pharmacology course after completion of Bachelor Degree and you may even do doctoral program in Pharmacology. You may apply for several posts namely Pharmacology Professor, Assistant Manager, Advisor, Professor Associate, Scientist, Faculty, Tutor and Senior Manager. You may find employment opportunities in Clinical Pharmacology services, Beauty Technology Development and Pharmacology organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?