29th January 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBA without TANCET?

Sir,
l have completed my B.Com(Pass) degree in current year. l have attended TANCET for MBA. But the result not came yet, now MBA admission started so how can l apply for it without TANCET?

5th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBA without TANCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
l have completed my B.Com(Pass) degree in current year. l have attended TANCET for MBA. But the result not came yet, now MBA admission started so how can l apply for it without TANCET?

Yes, you can get MBA admission without attending TANCET entrance exam. However, it is mandatory that you must qualify the entrance exam either conducted by the respective or other national level exam like, MAT/CAT/GMAT, etc. The admission to the MBA is based on the entrance exam score. The minimum eligibility criterion for MBA is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. However, the minimum marks required for MBA changes from institute to institute. It is always recommended that you can visit the respective institute’s website and collect the Information regarding the admission process.
7th May 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I just finished my sixth master examination and waiting for the result and I have missed the tancet exam then how do I apply for MBA
17th August 2021, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam,
I didn't wrote TANCET exam how can I apply MBA in Anna University
26th June 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I didn't write TANCET exam but I want to study MBA how can I apply
8th April 2023, 06:18 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

There are several options to apply for MBA programs without TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) score in Tamil Nadu. Here are some of the common ways:

National Level Entrance Exam: You can appear for national-level entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. These exams are accepted by many management institutes across India, including Tamil Nadu. Some institutes in Tamil Nadu also accept the scores of NMAT, SNAP, and GMAT.

State-level Entrance Exam: Some institutes in Tamil Nadu conduct their own entrance exams for admission into MBA programs. You can check the respective institute's website for details on the entrance exam and admission process.

Management Quota: Many institutes in Tamil Nadu offer admission to MBA programs through the management quota. Under this quota, a certain percentage of seats are reserved for direct admission without any entrance exam score. However, the fees for such seats are usually higher than the regular seats.

Sponsored Category: Some institutes also offer MBA admission to candidates who are sponsored by their employer or have relevant work experience. The eligibility criteria for this category may vary across institutes.

It is recommended that you research the institutes and their admission criteria thoroughly before applying. Also, keep in mind the application deadlines for each institute and the eligibility criteria for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?