23rd February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in TANCET to get admission in MBA course for MBC candidate? Tips for preparation?

Sir
im doing my btech in biomedical engg(final yr)
I want to do MBA so i want to know
how to prepare TANCET for MBA?
What would be my min score in TANCET becoz im MBC candidate.
Thank You

26th February 2015, 12:48 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Minimum marks required in TANCET to get admission in MBA course for MBC candidate? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
im doing my btech in biomedical engg(final yr)
I want to do MBA so i want to know
how to prepare TANCET for MBA?
What would be my min score in TANCET becoz im MBC candidate.
Thank You
The minimum marks depends on the performance of the aspirants in that examination. If the aspirants are highly competent and performed well then the minimum marks will increase if they don’t have high capability then the marks will decrease. So you should not think about the minimum marks. You get at least 50 marks for succeeding TANCET examination.

Tips for preparation:

· Before getting into planning mode, it is important for you to know your existing level of preparedness.
· You should then decide how much you need to exploit your strength and plan to improve on your weaker during your preparation.
· First, you have to refer previous year question paper.
· You have to learn the basics of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, English Grammar and Reading comprehension.
· After that you have to exercise each and every concept more number of times.
· Keep calm, cool and unwavering in your mind before the exam.
8th April 2023, 07:10 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Minimum marks required in TANCET to get admission in MBA course for MBC candidate? Tips for preparation?

The minimum marks required in TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) to get admission in MBA course for MBC (Most Backward Class) candidate may vary depending on the competition and the number of seats available. However, as per the previous year's trends, a score of around 35-40 out of 100 can be considered as a safe score for MBC candidates to secure admission in MBA programs in Tamil Nadu.

Here are some tips for TANCET MBA exam preparation:

Understand the Exam Pattern: Before starting the preparation, it is important to understand the exam pattern and syllabus. The TANCET MBA exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions, and the duration of the exam is two hours. The exam consists of questions from four sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and General Awareness.

Make a Study Plan: Create a study plan that includes a daily and weekly schedule for topics to be covered, practice tests, and revision.

Focus on Basics: Focus on building a strong foundation in the basics of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and General Awareness.

Solve Previous Year's Papers: Solving previous year's papers and mock tests will help you understand the exam pattern and the types of questions that are usually asked. It will also help you in identifying your strengths and weaknesses.

Time Management: Time management is crucial for TANCET MBA exam. It is important to manage your time effectively while attempting each section of the exam.

Stay Updated: Keep yourself updated with the latest news and current affairs for the General Awareness section.

Take Care of Your Health: Finally, taking care of your health is essential for exam preparation. Make sure to get enough sleep, eat healthy food, and exercise regularly to stay physically and mentally fit.

With proper planning and preparation, you can score well in the TANCET MBA exam and secure admission in MBA programs in Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?