9th May 2012, 09:03 PM
Upneet Singh

Which NITs offer dual degree program in CS?

which nits do offer dual degree program in cs...please tell me which are those

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available in NIT?
  2. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  3. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  4. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  5. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  6. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  7. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  8. What should I study in Foreign after completion of Dual degree program?
  9. List of the institutes that offer dual degree in the field of religion?
  10. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information regarding Placement record of KIIT for the candidates after completion of B.Tech and MBA Dual Degree Program?
  12. Is there any university in UK that offer dual degree programs(MBA+MSc in international business management)?
  13. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  14. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  15. How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?
  16. What are the career options after completing dual degree program from IISER -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for dual degree program in NIT Trichy after scoring 200 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Difference between MSc Physics and Integrated MSc Phd in Physics
28th July 2016, 10:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which NITs offer dual degree program in CS?

>> The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Patna, formerly Bihar School of Engineering and Bihar College of Engineering, is a public engineering institution located in Patna Bihar.

>> As per my knowledge NIT Patna offer dual degree program in CS.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>

NIT Patna
Ashok Rajpath, Mahendru, Patna, Bihar 800005
Phone: 0612 237 1715
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?