25th August 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Private M.Com course in Kerala University?

Sir,
I want to know how to apply for M.Com course in Private mode in Kerala University? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Private M.Com course in Kerala University? -- [New]
  2. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  3. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  4. Can I apply for government job in Kerala?
  5. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  6. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?
  7. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  8. How should I study B.Tech in Kerala University?
  9. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I achieve both C.A and B.Com at the same time? What is the procedure?
  11. How can I do M.A private from Punjab University?
  12. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  13. Could I apply for private M.Com course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Arts?
  14. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  15. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  16. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  17. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  18. Is it possible to pursue further studies after selection in IES?
14th October 2015, 10:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Private M.Com course in Kerala University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know how to apply for M.Com course in Private mode in Kerala University? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!
Admission is mostly open to all students who have completed their Graduation from a recognized university. However, first preference will be given to the students who have completed Graduation in Commerce stream. Also each college will have a minimum cut offs. Only students who fulfill those criteria’s can apply. First preference is given to those candidates who have scored good marks in Graduation. Entrance exams may be conducted during the month of April/May.

You will need to collect the application forms from the respective university office. These will be available generally in the month of June and July. Please visit the university website for more information http://www.ideku.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?