18th March 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) if pursuing ICSI after completed B.Com?

Sir/ Ma'am
I want to ask that my Graduation is completed in B.Com.
I am pursuing ICSI. I also want to pursue M.A. in Economics.
So what I should I do for this? Waiting for your reply
With Regards-

21st March 2015, 12:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) if pursuing ICSI after completed B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ Ma'am
I want to ask that my Graduation is completed in B.Com.
I am pursuing ICSI. I also want to pursue M.A. in Economics.
So what I should I do for this? Waiting for your reply
With Regards-
Graduation is the Minimum educational qualification to be eligible for M.A Economics course. Since, that you are completed B.Com So, you can do M.A Economics after completing B.A.

The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or college. Some of the colleges or universities conduct admissions on the basis of merit. The minimum percentage requirements will vary according to the university. However, most of the universities requires minimum 50% of marks at Graduation level.

The application procedure for admission differs from college to college. The entire details regarding admission and also application forms can be accessed from the official website of the respective university. The fees structure of the M.A Economics will also be given in the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?