11th January 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Details about the percentage required to do distance education in Mathematics through GU?

I want to do distance education in mathematics through gu. Please give me the details about percentage, date of application etc.

4th May 2012, 09:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the percentage required to do distance education in Mathematics through GU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do distance education in mathematics through gu. Please give me the details about percentage, date of application etc.

The Gauhati University offers various distance learning programs under Institute of Distance and Open Learning. The University offers MSc in Mathematics. The duration of the program is two years.

In order to be eligible for MSc in Mathematics, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program in the relevant subject from a recognized University. There is no required percentage criteria in the qualifying exams.

In order to get detail information one may refer to the official website of Gauhati University Institute of Distance and Open Learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?