5th November 2016, 07:02 PM
p. sasikala

How can I join M.Sc Medical Physics in the best college of India? Can I get free admission if I scored 90% marks in B.Sc?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Physics final year. I want to know how can I join M.Sc Medical Physics in a best college of India? If I have score 90% marks at the end of my degree will I get free education in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  2. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics
  3. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  4. Which are the best colleges for MSc in Physics? I have scored 78% marks in BSc
  5. Should I join BSC course after failing to pass in Medical entrance exam?
  6. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  7. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  8. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  9. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria?
  10. Admission in free Medical college for a candidate who has scored 94 marks in Karnataka-CET?
  11. How to do MSc Physics? I have scored less than 50% marks in BSc
  12. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  13. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  14. MSc physics entrance exam preparaion for bhu and du? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cut-off marks in KCET for admission in Medical Colleges for 2A category student?
  16. How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?
  17. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Which colleges can I apply for BSc Physics after scoring 85% in Physics? Can I migrate from one college to another if I get a good score in BSc first year?
2nd June 2017, 10:35 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join M.Sc Medical Physics in the best college of India? Can I get free admission if I scored 90% marks in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p. sasikala View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Physics final year. I want to know how can I join M.Sc Medical Physics in a best college of India? If I have score 90% marks at the end of my degree will I get free education in this field?
It's good see that you are interested to pursue for M.Sc in Medical Physics course in best college. In order to get admission for M.Sc in Medical science in reputed college then you must complete B.Sc in Physics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Most of the reputed universities/colleges conduct their own entrance exam and allot admission based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. So, it is mandatory that you must prepare well for the entrance exam. The entrance exam questions will be asked from the B.Sc course so its recommended go to through B.Sc syllabus again.

Anna University
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 2235 7004

Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University
Address: Amanaka, G.E.Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010
Phone: 077122 62540

Kamla Nehru Institute Of Physical & Social Sciences
Address: NH96 FAIZABAD BYPASS ROAD, FARIDIPUR CAMPUS, Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh 228001
Phone: 05362 253 535
11th December 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join M.Sc Medical Physics in the best college of India? Can I get free admission if I scored 90% marks in B.Sc?

I have below 50% in Bsc physics. Can I get an admission in MSC medical physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?