15th January 2017, 02:06 PM
sneha surve

How can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BAMS and I will be completing the course very soon, I want to pursue MD in Gynaecology so I want to know how can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and scope of Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  6. Can I do DGO after BHMS?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for BAMS graduate?
  8. Can we do PG diploma in Gynaecology and Obc after completing of BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  10. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  11. Can I do ENT/Gynaecology course after completion of BDS?
  12. Can I pursue BAMS after completing engineering?
  13. How can I get a job after completing BAMS course? What is the pay scale after completing BAMS course?
  14. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  15. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  17. How can I pursue my further studies from USA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to get a Visa?
  18. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
21st January 2017, 07:30 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required?

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery) is a 5 years and 6 months course after completion of BAMS if the candidate wants to pursue MD in Gynecology then the candidate have to complete MBBS first then only he/she will be eligible to pursue the post graduation degree course to become MD in gynecology which will again take around 2 years to complete this degree course. In order to pursue the MD course the candidate needs to appear for NEET PG examination and have to pass it then the candidates will be allotted to their colleges/institutions based on the marks obtain by them and to pursue MBBS course the candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in his 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects. The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years and the age of the candidate should not exceed 25 years. The age relaxation is also available for the reserved candidates.
12th July 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required?

RESPECTED SIR IT MEANS WE DO NOT DO MD GYNAE AFTER BAMS
21st July 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I become gynaecologist after completing bams? I mean if I clear neet pg after bams can I pursue MD in gynaecology. I mean will I be able to work in hospital as a doctor and will I be able to open my clinic?%u2639%uFE0F%u2639%uFE0F%u2639%uFE0Fplease ans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?