17th January 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with Bachelor in Gynaecology so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do ENT/Gynaecology course after completion of BDS?
  2. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  3. How can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  4. Is Diploma in Gynaecology course available to study for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  5. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  7. What is the duration of doing diploma in Gynaecology after 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  9. Can a BHMS holder study PG Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Procedure to get admission in best colleges? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  11. Can I pursue gynaecology being a first year engineering student?
  12. How to join gynaecology after scoring 75 to 80%
  13. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  14. Which course I can take next after completion of BA course? M.A or LLB?
  15. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  16. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  18. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
19th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt for Bachelor of Gynaecology after the completion of class 12th, there is no problem in it. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Bachelor of Gynaecology course. Candidates must have to apply in different Colleges offering the said course in order to get admission.
14th August 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Gynaecology after completing class 12th? How can I get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Gynaecology?

HELLO sir i got 50 percent marks in FSC pre medical.I wanted to do DIP in gynaecology .please sir tell me can i do or not . THANK YOU
13th July 2021, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Bachelor of gynaecology government colleges in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?