31st March 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BAMS in Allopathy and after completing it I want to pursue MS so I want to know can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Allopathy for a BAMS holder?
  2. What is the duration for MS course? Can BAMS student practice allopathy?
  3. Whether BAMS qualified can practice Allopathy in India or not?
  4. How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. Can I pursue BAMS after completing engineering?
  8. How can I get a job after completing BAMS course? What is the pay scale after completing BAMS course?
  9. How can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  10. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  11. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  14. Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?
  15. Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission
  16. Am I eligible to do continue allopathy practice after completion of D.Pharma course?
  17. What is the procedure to do MD in Gynecology and OBS from abroad? Scope of BAMS degree in abroad?
  18. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd April 2017, 02:17 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Yes BAMS holder can do following PG programs
** MS in Allopathy or other specialization
** MD
** M.Sc
** MPH
** MBA

Institute for doing MS
** Rajendra Prasad Institute of Medical science, Ranchi
** Mahatama Gandhi Memorial medical Collegfe , Jamsedpur
** Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore

// For admission either go to home page of institute or visit office of institute
// You need to pay the admission form and pay the form fees.
// After the counselling and entrance exam final list of selected candidates will be displayed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?