27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BAMS after completing engineering?

I have completed engineering, but I am interested in BAMS. Can you please, tell me if I complete BAMS or not, but my parents forcefully told me to be. I want to pursue it.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job after completing BAMS course? What is the pay scale after completing BAMS course?
  2. How can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  4. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?
  6. How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. What to do after completing BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Scholarship exams are available after completing Graduation with BAMS? What are the Government jobs available after completing BAMS?
  9. Is there any difference between Allopatent Medicine and Alternative Medicine? Can I pursue BAMS Allopatent Medicine or Alternative Medicine?
  10. Which colleges in Raipur offer BAMS course? How can I get admission in the college after completing class 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago?
  12. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  13. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  14. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
  15. How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  17. What is the procedure to pursue Engineering? Which is the most demanded branch in Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to pursue Interior Designing course after completing Civil Engineering?
27th March 2017, 10:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BAMS after completing engineering?

No being engineer student you are not eligible to pursue BAMS course because to pursue this medical course you must have completed your 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board. You should go for your post graduation after engineering.
12th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed engineering and now I want to pursue bams degree. I have completed 12th with physics,chemistry and biology with 50% .
4th February 2022, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed polytechnic and btech.Now can i study ayurvedic .if yes then how as i didn't study inter but i did polytechnic
31st March 2022, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I completed polytechnic now I want to study BAMS is it posible
3rd April 2022, 06:07 AM
Mushky

No Darling you cant, for BAMS you have to passed 12 with physics, chemistry and biology.If still you want to do BAMS, reexam 11-12 with science, do clear neet test then you will eligible to persue BAMS.
MY advice is study further in poly technologies and make a good career.
Good wishes.
15th October 2022, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What if I have passed in PCMB and also clear NEET and JEE can I do Engineering and BAMS at same time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?