6th September 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join MCA in IIT? What is the fee structure?

i want join mca in iit and also i want to know the fees details of iit

13th May 2014, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MCA in IIT? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want join mca in iit and also i want to know the fees details of iit
Informations Regarding MCA in IITs:-

The Applicant who are interested to get admission for MCA Degree course in IITs then the applicant need to crack the IIT JAM Entrance Examination with good marks.

It's essential for the candidate should be qualified in IIT-JAM Entrance Examination in order to get admission for MCA course in IITs Institution.

The Important Notification regarding this Examination released in Official website of IIT-JAM and The application forms for the exam were available during the month of September to November.

Eligibility Criterion for IIT-JAM Entrance Examination:-

The candidate should have appeared and passed in 12th standard with Computer Science or IT subject from recognized university. The Candidate who are belong from General category candidates are need to score minimum 55% percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

The Syllabus for this Entrance Examination consists of Maths, Computer Awareness and General Awareness, and the candidate need to go through this syllabus to crack the Entrance Examination with good marks.

So, You need crack the IIT-JAM Entrance Examination good marks in order to get admission for MCA course in IITs.
5th September 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MCA in IIT? What is the fee structure?

Is it important for applying in iit jam the candidate pass 10 2 with computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?