27th April 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and complete information on doing Neurosurgery course after completion of MBBS course?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am DR DHAVAL GOHIL, BJ MEDICAL AHMEDABAD

I have completed my mbbs and interested to take in neurosurgery...right now i am preparing for post graduation entrance exam...my queries are as follows

1) which are the institutes offer post mbbs 6 year neurosurgery course??
2) when are their exams conducted ie TIMINGS
3) which is best institute for neurosurgery
4) what would be the content of course ie do they teach general surgery skillls first or not?
5) what are stipends of respective institutes??
5) NIMHANS or AIIMS or DNB... which is best??
6) what are advanteges and disadvantages of
a. post mbbs 6 year course
b. 3 year general surgery after mbbs and the 3 year mch neurosurgery

I HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER MY QUERIES GENUINE AND REPLY ME VERY SOON

THANKING YOU

YOURS SICERELY
DR DHAVAL GOHIL

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. Probability of getting DNB Radiodiagnosis in DNB CET with 235 marks? Date of the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Examination date of NIMHANS M.Ch(Neurosurgery) entrance exam? Tips for preparation?
  5. Procedure to study MD in Cardiology in UK after completing MBBS?
  6. How may I join MBBS after passing 12th with PCM stream?
  7. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  8. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  9. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  10. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  11. ENT surgeon interested in MCH neurosurgery
  12. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  13. How many years does it takes to complete MBBS degree from MSU and what are the future options available after completion of course?
  14. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  15. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  16. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  17. Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII?
  18. Can I completed MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?