6th January 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for LLM course in West Bengal?

In west bengal how to get admission in LLM?

Is there any admission exam?

Need details about LLM course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  6. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  7. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  8. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  9. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  11. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  12. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  13. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  14. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  15. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  16. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  17. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  18. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
20th March 2015, 10:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission for LLM course in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In west bengal how to get admission in LLM?

Is there any admission exam?

Need details about LLM course.
Yes, you must appear and qualify in CLAT exam or entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. The admission to the LLM is based on the marks obtained in Law entrance exam.

Those applicants who successfully completed their LLB course are eligible to apply for the LLM course. The applicant must score at least 50% of marks in LLB course. There is no age restriction set for taking up the course. You can buy the application form from the counter office of respective university or You having option to download the application forms from the official website. The price of the application form varies according to the institutes.

LLM Colleges in West Bengal:

Midnapore Law College
Address: Rangamati, Jharnardanga., Midnapore Law College street, West Bengal 721102
Phone: 03222 273 377

Sarsuna Law College
Address: 4/HB/A, Ho-Chi-Minh Sarani, Sarsuna Upanagari, Sarsuna, Kolkata, West Bengal 700061
Phone: 033 2452 6777

Dept. of Law, University of Burdwan
Address: Rajbati, Burdwan, West Bengal 713104
Phone:0342 263 4975

Hoogly Mohsin College
Address: Chinsurah, Hooghly, West Bengal 712101

Law College, Durgapur
Faculty of Law, University of North Bengal
Balurghat Law College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?