31st July 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Diploma in Interior Designing course after completion of BE Civil engineering at IITs? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for admission?

Hello sir, I am a student of BE Civil branch and my interest is to do Diploma in Interior Designing course after completion of BE. So, please tell me how to do this course from IITs? Entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Entrance exam to study Diploma in 3D Interior Designing course from IITs?
  3. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  6. Is there any entrance examination for admission in Diploma course of Interior Desigjning?
  7. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  9. How to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Can I do interior designing after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?
  13. Eligibility for diploma in Interior designing after diploma in Electrical Engineering after SSC?
  14. Is it possible to pursue Interior Designing course after completing Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  16. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  17. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
2nd August 2016, 10:11 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma in Interior Designing course after completion of BE Civil engineering at IITs? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for admission?

IITs doesn't offer diploma courses instead you have to join this course from other institutions.

For getting admission you have to give an entrance exam after that you need to get a seat through counselling. As if you get seat then simply complete admission related formalities.
4th August 2016, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma in Interior Designing course after completion of BE Civil engineering at IITs? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for admission?

I am sorry to say you that IITs does not offer Diploma courses in Interior Designing. So, you must try in some other University to opt this course.
To do Diploma in Interior Designing, candidates need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by respective University, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission under the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?