1st February 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in master degree in wine science and technology?

I am B.Tech in chemical engineering. Now I am presently doing job in wine distillery, but I want master degree in wine science or technology. Please tell me.

3rd February 2017, 03:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in master degree in wine science and technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Tech in chemical engineering. Now I am presently doing job in wine distillery, but I want master degree in wine science or technology. Please tell me.

Candidates after completion of Graduation in Botany/Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Wine Technology and B.E/B.Tech in Engineering having 50% marks are eligible for the M.Sc Wine Technology (Wine, Brewing and Distilling) course. The course duration is two years. For the admission, one has to apply online or offline as per the requirements. Based on the marks scored in the graduation, admission to the M.Sc Wine Technology will be made. The course is available in the following institutions

Gargi Agriculture Research and Training Institute - Website Link

Vasantdada Sugar Institute - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?