4th August 2014, 06:31 PM
Pkmaheshwari

What should I do for Aerospace Field after doing Graduation with PCM subject?

I have done graduation with p c m subject.after graduation what should i do for aerospace field?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?
  2. How should I join Vikram Sarabhai Space Research Center after 10th?
  3. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  4. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  5. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  6. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  8. What is the scope for B tech Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th with 93%
  9. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field?
  10. Which is best PCM or Commerce? Which has bright future?
  11. Which Entrance Exam should I give to get admission for Masters degree in Aerospace branch after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?
  12. What are the career opportunities in Airline Field after 12th?
  13. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after passing 12th? Is there any availability of online application form?
  14. How can I become an Aerospace Engineer? I have passed SSC with 80%
  15. Which subject should I choose for graduation being a student of PCM?
  16. Best Institutes for B.Tech(aerospace) in South India?
  17. What should I choose after 12th science if I have interest in IT and Architecture?
  18. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2016, 12:36 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do for Aerospace Field after doing Graduation with PCM subject?

You must do master's degree in science then you will become eligible for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE qualified candidates can do M.Tech in Aerospace engineering.

The eligibility criteria for Master of Technology exam is that either you have done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering or master's degree in science then you can apply for GATE exam otherwise there is no chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?