1st February 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MA in English literature after B.Sc?

What is qualification required to do MA in English literature? Is it possible to do MA in English literature after B.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  3. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  4. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  5. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  6. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  7. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  8. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  9. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  10. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  14. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  15. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%?
  16. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  17. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
  18. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
2nd February 2017, 03:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MA in English literature after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is qualification required to do MA in English literature? Is it possible to do MA in English literature after B.Sc?
Yes, it is possible to do MA in English literature after completion of B.Sc course. The course is applicable for those who have passed graduation in any discipline (some colleges) with English as one of the subjects. The course can be studied in various universities. The course duration will be two years. One can study the course in the following colleges given below;

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

SOKA IKEDA College of Arts and Science - Official Website
2nd February 2017, 04:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for you to do MA in English Literature course after successful completion of B.Sc course. Basically, the minimum educational qualification required to pursue this MA in English course is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university but you must have studied "English" as one of the subjects during curriculum. Yes, if you have successfully meet the required eligibility criteria then I am sure it's possible to do MA in English Literature course after completion of B.Sc course. The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 50% marks in order to be eligible.
2nd February 2017, 11:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue MA in English Literature after the completion of your B.Sc degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation studying English as a subject from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MA course in English Literature.
3rd February 2017, 12:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.Sc degree, you are not eligible for M.A in English Literature.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in English.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?