26th March 2016, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?

Sir,
I am a student who is going through CMA(ICWA) foundation course. I like to appear in Indian Economic Services Examination in future. As you know its eligibility is Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics. Am I eligible for applying to M.A.(Economics) after completing my CMA Finals So i can appear in IES exam?

29th March 2016, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?

M.A Economics is the required qualification for Indian Economic Services exam which is conducted by UPSC. There is no need for any other extra qualification required for it.

Just make sure that your age is between 21 to 32 years. In case of reserved category there is age relaxation available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?